Photoshop has become one of the most crucial tools for the photographers across the world these days. Leave alone the photographers;Photoshop is also used these days by the full-fledged industries such as the Movie-making industries, 3-D Animation Industry and a lot more. However, if you are interested in learning about Photoshop, there are a few tutorials that you should never miss
1) Making a Realistic Spaceship Using PhotoShop [ via ]
It is possible for you to create a very realistic kind of spaceship by simply making use of the mechanical tools in Photoshop. All you need to do is have an amalgamation of the mechanical parts and then go ahead in modelling.
2) Create a Beautiful Sky Paradise Scenery [ via ]
Another interesting effect is sky paradise kind of scenery, wherein you can create a life-like effect of the sky. For this, you can simply make use of layers and light effect. This is known as photo manipulation.
3) Manipulating an Imaginary Scene for a Lady [ via ]
Yet another method of creating marvelous effects using Photoshop is smart filters and stock blending. This allows you to change the weather, create lights,and draw realistic hair, eyes and skin.
4) Create a Science Fiction Battle Scene in Photoshop [ via ]
If you are a developer or need to understand more about gaming, digital painting as well as illustration techniques can be very useful in creating Sci-Fi scenes, just like the ones you see in movies or in 3-D Games.
Likewise, you can use various other techniques in Photoshop such as polygon effect, coloring techniques, abstract brushing, filter tricks, layer blending, lighting, detailing and unique photo manipulation to create some really interesting artwork.
40) Easily Create a Cartoon Vector Art from a Photo [ via ]
41) Apply a Great Photoshop Colorful Effect for a Lady [ via ]
42) Create a Nicely Colorful Lighting Effect [ via ]
43) Design a Stylish Effect for a Dancing Lady [ via ]
44) Create a Nice Poster Effect for an Image [ via ]
45) How to Create a Blacklight Effect in Photoshop [ via ]
Also, Photoshop tutorials here will enable you to learn black color tone effect and matte paintings, apart from learning to play with patterns and shapes. Combination of stock photos can also help you in creating beautiful and dramatic landscapes. .