Festivals are an important part of every culture and everyone’s life. Different culture across different countries has different festivals that spread the colors of festivity and fun amidst the life of people. Ranging from color of lamps and lanterns to snow and ice, the world has ample number of colorful festivals that brings the perfect touch of festivity to one’s life. From Snow and Ice festival in China in January to Natchitoches Christmas in Louisiana in December, there are host of cool festivals that are celebrated throughout the year with great fervor and pomp. Tomatino festival, flower festival, monkey festival, camel festival, carnival, fantasy fest, deepawali, holi, grape throwing festivals and many more such joyous festivals are example of a few. The coolest festivals of the world are not just a joyous part of one’s culture and life but also play a great role towards the tourism industry of their respective homes. Great festivals invite tourists from different parts of the world to enjoy the favors of a different culture amidst the color of festivity. Also a visit to a place during festivals has its own charm and glory. Here is a display of 50 coolest festivals of the world that will let you enjoy a ride across the best of world’s festivals from different culture and countries. Explore this gallery of 50 coolest festivals of the world and enjoy a festive and memorable ride across beautiful festivals of different countries.
1) The Keene Pumpkin Festival, New Hampshire, United States. [October]
2) Calgary Stampede, Canada [July 06-15]
3) Holi, India. [March]
4) Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival, China. [January]
5) ) Carnival of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
6) Mid-Autumn Festival, China. [15th day of the 8th lunar month]
7) Kambala, Buffalo Race, Mangalore, India. [December]
8) Bay to Breakers, California [Third Sunday in May]
9) Songkran, Thailand. [ Traditional New Year's Day from 13 - 15 April]
10) Obon Fesitval, Japan. [15th day of the 7th lunar month]
11) Floriade World Horticultural Expo, Venlo Region, Holland. [April-October]
12) Diwali festival of lights, India. [October/December]
13) Easter Celebration, Italy.
14) Pulikali (tiger play), Kerala, India, [Festive seasons]