Parallax scrolling effect is easy and simple jQuery plugin for creating parallax effects for scrolling the pages. It turns absolutely positioned in layers which move along with the mouse. Based on their size, the layers move in a parallax kind of way.
1) How to create a parallax scrolling website [ Demo ] [ Tutorial ]
The best way to learn parallax effect is that, while the page elements are moved to the center of the page the large background floats upwards.
2) Creating a Parallax Scrolling Webpage Using Jarallax.js [ Demo ] [ Tutorial ]
With the help of Java Script module ‘jarallax’ you learn this effect in sci fi style where planets keep moving as you scroll on the page.
3) Super Easy Parallax Effect with jQuery [ Demo ] [ Tutorial ]
Every time you scroll the image it moves to a third distance from the rest of the contents. The tutorial builds the website as you progress through, as opposed to simply explaining the code. Example –Hobbit movie.
Brace yourself to learn how to create a parallax effects with query, because this tutorial requires basic skills on parallax effects and thus you need to learn the above tutorials first before learning this one.
9) Create a Cool Website with Fancy Scrolling Effects [ Tutorial ]
Ever wondered how the multiple scrolling effects start from background to website elements such as moving and rotating of the objects. This tutorial will help you to do that.
10) Animated Header Background with jQuery Parallax Tutorial [ Example ] [ Tutorial ]
This tutorial shows how to create simple animated form switched with four of very common forms, with one static background and three moving backgrounds on your mouse float.
11) How to Create a Simple Parallax Effect Using CSS and jQuery [ Example ] [ Tutorial ]
This is a simple, clear and easy tutorial which describes how to quickly create a simple parallax effect.
12) How to implement parallax effects on scroll using CSS & jQuery[ Demo ] [ Tutorial ]
A fixed position for parallax effect is done where a particular object is fixed at a certain point and which later becomes relative in position.