Packaging a product involves creativity and skill. A product is enclosed in a packaging material to protect it from environmental factors, wear and tear, rough handling during sales, distribution and storage. A product can be promoted by various ways such as media advertisements, advertisements on the internet, hoardings, keeping the product for public display in malls/super markets etc. In the earlier days, earthen pots, wooden box, bronze vessels were used for storage. Then, paper was used for wrapping vegetables and other edibles. Now, with the advent of technology, packaging material and designs, packaging has undergone drastic change. Designers have used imagination and unique ideas to grab the attention of the customer. Creative packaging designs help in promoting the product and it has a better reach among people. Niche packaging designs are picked up from the shelves for their creativity. Here are some outstanding examples of new packaging design ideas.
1) Cafe food packaging design – A cutout in the shape of a mustache gives the carry bag a funky look. The mustache print in the coffee mug gives the feeling that a person is sporting a big mustache!! Innovation at its best.
2) Food store packaging design
3) Icecream packaging design
4) Steampunk packaging design – A unique design in the shape of a bag with strap and buckles makes it look like an original bag.
5) Paper design animals packaging design
6) Paper design animals packaging design – Cute designs of boy, girl and animals in the packaging design makes it stand apart from the usual stuff. The packaging design is so creative and colorful that it offers niche design to be incorporated in it.
7) Tablet packaging design – Medicine is packed in this novel and exclusive design of packaging with an apt caption. One of its kind designs.
8) Fisherman boots packaging design – One of the best 3D packaging design ideas ever. The water animals surrounding the boot look so real as though they are kept in a fish tank.Awesome creation!
9) Fruit juice packaging design – Bottles have been covered by plastic strips which look like the outer peel of fruits. The covered ‘fruit peel bottle’ can be mistaken for a fruit squash bottle. Looks very juicy indeed!
10) Orange juice packaging design
11) Cream packaging design
12) Candy brilliant packaging design – An exceptional chocolate wrapper wrapped like squeezing a person’s throat and when the wrapper is unwrapped the person looks relieved. Sigh of relief on eating the throat drops!! Wow what a design!
13) Juice brilliant packaging design – Juice tetra pack painted colorfully to give it a weird and funny appearance. The black lid looks like the eyes of the face!
14) Cherry fruit packaging design – Strawberry fruit is covered with a lid to make it look like a jar of jam. Good creativity.
15) fruit packaging design
16) diamond pot packaging design
17) Snacks packaging design – Can’t stop laughing seeing this. Looks like the bear is trying to stuff all the snacks in its mouth nonstop! What a funny design!