Business cards are pictorial representation of one’s business. A business card is the means through which one can get introduced to clients/customers and establish a professional relationship. It’s a means of selling oneself in the corporate world. As the name suggests, a business card has the official details of a company, one’s name and designation, contact number, email id, official address and website printed it. With the advent of technology and creativity, business cards today are printed in various designs, pattern and color. They are trendier, classy and the unique designs convey a lot to the world about one’s story. Business cards are designed in such a way that they can be put to use in day-today life and the cards represent one’s business visually. They are creative, create an impact and stand apart. For instance, a person working as a plumber has his name and contact number printed on many mini plungers.
Most of the business cards designed today are both functional and convey the information about a person. Like a business card serves as a cheese grater and has the contact information. Few business cards are designed with products used by the person in his profession depicting the profession in short. For instance, a yoga trainer’s business card is printed on a mini mat that can be rolled up. Mats are used for exercising and this depicts the profession. Likewise, a gardener’s business card is printed on an envelope containing grass seeds. A person who specializes in frames has an empty frame cut out in the business card. A makeup artist uses lipstick seal on a tissue to portray the profession and number. Few business cards can be used as a tool and transformed into any useful item thereby giving a picture of the profession. The latest innovation to business cards is the one that can be stretched like a band or torn along the dotted lines to depict a profession. For instance a personal trainer’s card can be stretched as a band or cut along the dotted line to remove excess fat from a person’s tummy and a lawyer’s card can be split into two! A stock exchange firm illustrates its profession by the rising and falling curve cut outs in the business card.
1. This business card doubles as a cheese grater.
2. Mini plungers with the plumbers contact information on the side.
3. Lego characters for each team member of the business.
4. For this wine Sommelière, every card is unique.
5. A yoga business card that doubles up as a mini mat.
6. This gardeners business card that comes with grass seed.
7. An empty frame business card.
8. A yoga instructors business card that asks you to get stretchy.
9. This business card which is also a cool seed packet.
10. Using a transparent business card to have some fun.
11. A business card created using makeup.
12. A very clever dentist cavity card.
13. A business card that doubles as a mini chair.
14. A business card that reveals its information when grilled.
15. A highly useful business card from a bike repair shop.
16. A hairstylist card that you can style yourself.
17. A business card for circumcisions.
18. A card that plays a small tune.
19. A card that transforms into a cargo box.
20. A dried meat card that is edible.
21. A tennis court card.
22. An event photographers card inspired by a cameras view finder.
23. A restaurant named Salt has a salt shaker business card.
24. A business card that rolls up in a “filter”.
25. A tearable business card for a personal trainer.
26. Another personal trainer card that stretches like a resistance band in the gym.
27. Why not have a straw instead of a card like this yoga center.
28. A finance firms business card.
29. A divorce lawyers business card that splits in half.