19 Funny Signs That Show You’re Totally A Mom
1. You brag to everyone about your children, and even drag strangers into your madness.
2. Personal space is a distant memory.
3. You’d like to drill holes in my mouth, but make me wait 20 minutes in a quiet lobby full of outdated magazines first? I’LL BE RIGHT THERE!
4. Baby vernacular is now part of your everyday dialogue.
5. It doesn’t matter how often you go grocery shopping…
6. You know just how true this is…
7. You can easily persuade yourself with this argument.
8. There is no such thing as being alone…
9. Then you have to decide if you want to save any scrap of dignity you have left and dump the contents, or drink it cold because you really need the caffeine.
10. When you hear jokes about mom jeans and realize that you’re rocking a pair right now.
11. Sometimes…don’t you wish they would just go with it?
12. Your purse is a first aid kit, lunch box, snack stand, toy chest, and lost-and-found. Like Hermione’s purse.
13. Moms laugh when people say they’ve got both hands full. It’s more like both hands, arms, and chin!
14. Because if you don’t, all hell will break loose.
15. Tummy ache? Fever? Vomit? Scraped knee? Mommy will fix it.
16. But it will get washed eventually.
17. When your girlf@riend asks you what book you’re currently reading.
18. People’s reactions when you finally get a girls’ night out and you’ve showered, put on makeup, and are wearing something other than sweats.
19. How true this sometimes seems…