Its time relax by the beach with a drink and get an even tan. Let us swim to these spectacular beaches around the globe one after another.
1) The McWay Waterfall Beach in California is a beautiful beach with an 8-foot waterfall called McWay falls that flows all year. The shores are studded with rocky cliffs attracting a number of hikers.
2) Italy’s breath taking Cala Goloritzè Beach is remote and traversable with yachts and is worth the ride.
3) The Wai’anapanapa State Park beach of Hawaii is sodistinct that its shores are covered with black shimmering sand.
4) Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
5) The Baths, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
6) The Harbor Islands of Bahamas also known as path to heaven is even layer shored that has been stripped off all rocks, all that remains is fine sand.
7) Navagio Beach of Greece is an isolated shore that is not more a few meters and is called commonly as a Navagio smuggler’s cove.
8) Anse Source D’Argent, Seychelles.
9) Ao Nang, Thailand.
10) Whitehaven Beach of Queensland Australia has been rated one among the cleanest beaches around the globe containing fine white sand.
11) Boulders Beach of Cape Town, South Africa is a renowned spot for penguin breeding grounds. It houses numerous African penguins that are smaller in size compared to the arctic penguins.
12) Konyaalti Beach, Antalya, Turkey.
13) One of the most unique beaches in all of Greece is the Elafonisi Beach that contains magical pink sand along its shore attracting numerous tourists.
14) Rábida Island in Galápagos, Ecuador is an untouched island with a rich population of diverse wildlife and beautiful red sand beaches.
15) Étretat, Normandy beach of France has attracted numerous painters such as Monet and Courbet by is enchanting beauty landscape.
16) The calm beach of Brazil, Baia do Sancho is an abode of serenity and relaxation.
17) Baia do Sancho, Brazil.