1) In Alabama, it’s illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket. I’d really like to know who was dumb enough to do this in the first place.
2) In California, you can’t ride a bike in a swimming pool. This really puts a damper in my commute, guys.
3) In Kentucky, painting your lawn red can puts you in violation of the law. “I should report those neighbors of mine!” …said no one ever.
4) In Alaska, you can’t drive a car with three people in the front seat. Well, I guess all those pick-up trucks were a waste of money.
5) In Kansas, you absolutely cannot serve red wine in teacups. What would Grandma say!?
6) In Ohio, it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait. This one must have had the feminists’ up in arms!
7) In Delaware, it’s prohibited to wear pants that are “form-fitting” around the waist. Which is basically what every teenage girl wears nowadays. Better get on that one DE police.
8) In Oregon, you can’t test your physical endurance while driving a car on the highway. I would imagine there are many things you shouldn’t do while driving a car. I’m not sure what makes this one so special!
9) In Colorado, it’s illegal to have weeds in yoru yard.
10) In Georgia, having a picnic in a graveyard is against the law. There goes my Halloween!
11) In Texas, children cannot have unusual haircuts. Please define unusual.
12) In Hawaii, putting a coin in your ear puts you in strict violation of the law! What are magicians to do?!
13) In Wisconsin, you cannot serve apple pie in public without cheese. This one is ok by me. I’ll never turn down a slice of cheese!
14) In Maine, it’s prohibited to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster. Best keep those fetishes to yourself guys.